We are a group of passionate and devoted professionals believing in talents and skills.
In 2015 our agency celebrated its 30th anniversary.
At the end of the 80’s we were caught up by communication strategies thanks to the masters who have guided us.
In the 90’s we explored new geographical and professional areas: thanks to the consolidation of the network through the partnership with major international groups, the widespread presence in the Country, and the improvement of public affairs skills and services, we were able to coach companies in the management of relations with institutions and stakeholders.
During the new millennium we devoted our efforts towards innovation and the challenge of a new economic paradigm, where sustainability and social responsibility are embedded in the business strategy.
Nowadays our task is to share strategies and best practices to help companies in the creation of shared value.
In the meantime, in these recent difficult times, continuous training and in the search for new models and best practices and today our key words for the future are engagement, ecosystem, shared value, social innovation, storytelling.
- Established in Genoa in 1985, office in Rome since 1990, from 2015 partner office in Milan
- Correspondents in Brussels since 1992 with both Public Affairs and European tenders skills
- Consolidated network of correspondents all around Italy
- Consolidated partnerships with strategic consulting professionals, academia and research experts , law firms, foundations and think tanks
- Over 20 years of partnership with major international network of integrated communication (1987-2000 with GCI / Grey Group, since 2001 with MS&LL and Publicis then until 2010; now affiliated with Kreab (Omnicom Group)
- More than one thousand clients managed in environment, energy, facilities and transport, industrial production, public and private healthcare, food and GDO
- Certified ISO 9001 since 2007, code of ethics since 2014
Rossana Revello is president of Chiappe Revello, an advisory firm established in 1985 together with national and international partners. Personally supervising the activities of public affairs and communication strategies for several companies in environmental, energy, industry, infrastructure and health segments, Rossana, in recent years, is dealing with reporting and stakeholder engagement thanks to the experience gained over many years in Confindustria where she held various positions both at local and national level. Since June 2016 she is Chairman of the Technical Group on Corporate Social Responsibility, part of the delegation on industrial policy.
On behalf of Confindustria, she is advisor to the Coordination Committee for the Fair and Sustainable Wellness Indicators (BES) of the National Council for Economic Affairs and Labour (CNEL) and the Business and Industry Advisory Committee of the OECD (Organization for Cooperation and Economic Development) in which she participates to the meetings of the International Investment & Responsible Business Conduct Committee and the Responsibility Business Conduct / Multinational Guidelines Conduct Group.
She represents Confindustria in ASviS – the Alliance for Sustainable Development. She is President of Jury for the assignment of the Areté Award for the best responsible communication.
Over the years she held various positions in institutions and professional associations.