- Established in Genoa in 1985, office in Rome since 1990, from 2015 partner office in Milan
- Correspondents in Brussels since 1992 with both Public Affairs and European tenders skills
- Consolidated network of correspondents all around Italy
- Consolidated partnerships with strategic consulting professionals, academia and research experts , law firms, foundations and think tanks
- Over 20 years of partnership with major international network of integrated communication (1987-2000 with GCI / Grey Group, since 2001 with MS&LL and Publicis then until 2010; now affiliated with Kreab (Omnicom Group)
- More than one thousand clients managed in environment, energy, facilities and transport, industrial production, public and private healthcare, food and GDO
- Certified ISO 9001 since 2007, code of ethics since 2014
She established the company in 1985 together with national and international partners, personally supervising the activities of public affairs and communication strategies for several companies in environmental, energy, industry, infrastructure and health segments. In recent years, she is dealing with reporting and stakeholder engagement thanks to the experience gained over many years in Confindustria where she held various positions both at local and national level: from June 2016 she is Chairman of the Technical Group on Corporate Social Responsibility, that is part of the delegation on industrial policy.
On behalf of Confindustria, she is advisor to the Coordination Committee for the Fair and Sustainable Wellness Indicators (BES) of the National Council for Economic Affairs and Labour (CNEL) and the Business and Industry Advisory Committee of the OECD (Organization for Cooperation and Economic Development) in which she participates to the meetings of the International Investment & Responsible Business Conduct Committee and the Responsibility Business Conduct / Multinational Guidelines Conduct Group.
She represents Confindustria in AsviS – the Alliance for Sustainable Development. She is President of Jury for the assignment of the Areté Award for the best responsible communication.
Over the years she held various positions at the institutional level in Genoa and in Rome and within professional associations.
In the past we sponsored Amici di Adwa onlus, a voluntary association working (since 1996) with children sponsorship and aid to the people of Ethiopia. In particular: from 2003 to 2006 we contributed to educational projects, in 2007 we participated in the construction of a water well within the project “Clean Water for Families”, in 2008 we supported the “Clinic of Motherhood Project”, in 2009 we supported the “Project for Fish farming”. Finally in 2010 we renewed our contribution to educational projects.
In 2011 we contributed to a fundraising initiative for the recovery of Genoa after the flood of November 4.
In 2012 we offered our support to Flying Angels Foundation, a no profit organization committed to the right to health and to care for children around the world.
In 2013 we joined the campaign Operation Hunger for ActionAid, on behalf of children and the poorest families in the world. In 2016 we supported the SIS.MI.Co project, to help people affected by the earthquake in central Italy
In 2014 we decided contribute to the fundraising for the recovering of Genoa after the flood of October of the same year: we supported a Theatre (Il Teatro della Gioventù), which suffered extensive damages. In fact we believe that culture can spread a message of courage and revitalisation.
In 2015 we supported the worldwide medical projects of MSF.